Nutella Cupcake with Caramel sauce topping



Its 12 days into 2013..Better later than never !!.Let me wish all my dear readers a very happy new year.
December of 2012 was mad..Sleepless nights , a trip to US followed by 5 days neck deep work and to close it all a 2 week vacation in my hometown!
I got back to Singapore few days back and still struggling hard to get back to routine.I missed hell lot of posts from you all and almost forgot about my blog. Mostly because I haven’t been doing much cooking in the last couple of months. Things are a bit settled now and I hope to get back to ride soonJ .

Last time I left this space with a promise that more Nutella recipes was on the way using the Home made Nutella I last posted. So here is a finger licking Nutella cupcake with Caramel sauce topping


 Nutella Cupcake with Caramel sauce topping

Recipe Adapted from: Taste of Home

Ingredients
3 tbspn butter
1/4 cup Nutella
1/2 +2 tbspn brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cups Flour
1/2 tspn baking powder
1/4 tspn baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/3 Cup Milk

Directions
Combine the dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
In a large bowl, cream the butter, Nutella and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and vanilla and continue to mix well.
Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mix alternately with milk  and beat well
Fill the cupcake moulds 3 /4 full and bake in a 350 degrees preheated oven for 15 minutes

For the sauce, I put some home-made caramels in microwave for 30 seconds  and drizzled over the cupcake. 

                           

9 Comments:

  1. Yummy and mouthwatering cupcakes. Wonderful preparation.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the recipe Ramya!! Lovely pics! Happy new year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better hide the nutella from the kids then will hide the cupcake from them :). Happy New Year dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant stop drooling here, delectable and highly irresistible cupcakes,that sauce is a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pass me few cups...looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious nutella cupcake, that sauce is killing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy festival,,feel like picking one,,.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cupcakes look cute and love that killer caramel sauce over them...Hope you got settled..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...