Coconut Cake

It’s a pretty long weekend for us here as the Chinese new year is around the corner. As always I have a big to-do list..and the item on top was to update my discarded blog..!
So here is a Coconut cake from my all time favourite Chef Donna Hay. Now when I follow cook book recipes many a  times I end up with a totally different stuff from the lovely picture they put up to make u drool ! But never with Donna Hay, her recipes are just fool proof. I bet you just follow her recipes blind folded and you will be amazed with the results!
  

Coconut Cake

 Recipe Soure: Donna Hay

Ingredients
 50g butter
¼ Cup Caster sugar
1 tspn Vanilla essence
 1 egg
½ Cup desiccated coconut
½ Cup Flour
¼ Cup regular Milk [I used Condensed Milk]

Directions
Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees.
Combine the butter ,Sugar and Vanilla and beat together until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and condensed milk continue to beat well.
Now fold in the flour and coconut to the wet ingredients
Pour to a loaf pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.

                          

5 Comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...